I haven't been scared for a long time that it made me lose my appetite. I haven't been scared in such a way that I could not sleep, have nightmares and wake up not being able to focus on anything else. Today was one of those moments I felt something before i really could understand what was happening.
2 years of work came down to one meeting. one final decision maker.
i certainly felt the pressure and it was immense. today meeting with linda, dan and david of the WSCTC crew was something that will go into the history of ugliest entrepreneurial takeovers. or perhaps the best? certainly, it isn't something that could be told to students in a business lecture class.
i'm still nervous. we find out friday the verdict. i haven't prayed for anything in a long time. today was something different.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment